Re: Questions about PAPT and the uploading process

On 18/01/10 12:38, Sandro Tosi wrote:
google for this error: you'll find out several explanations and resolutions.
I was actually trying to see if this error is related in anyway to the other problem I was having with pbuilder. I should have checked in any case. Apologies.
Since this are general questions, not particularly related to Python,
I encourage to reroute such emails to debian-mentors@l.d.o , the
correct ml.
I had debian-python specific questions initially, but should have moved this discussion there when it became non-d-py specific. I'll post my question there. Apologies again.

Umang