Re: Questions about PAPT and the uploading process

Thanks. Next time I shall remember to reply to the list.

I have one more question.

On 06/01/10 16:16, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
pbuilder (or cowbuilder) should be enough (yes, you have to test it on
Debian, but you can use chroot env.)
I've unsuccessfully tried to build a base.tgz on three different days for sid. "$ pbuilder create" just doesn't create a base.tgz at all. I haven't been able to even attempt a build.

My package builds successfully on a base.tgz for lenny. Is this sufficient? Or should I keep trying sid everyday until it works?

Thank you again,

Umang