Debian in Brazil

Hey! I want to know if you have a complete Debian course from basics to advanced for I'm a fan I only see version stability security, but I see Linux has not been seen by Intel....it has bugs kernel dual boot issue, wi-fi I want to be Harry Potter's poster boy for Debian in Brazil. ..be a Debian commercial and social inclusion rocket, actually wear the shirt I'm a design student as a goal as a focus to create storylling the real story of my life promised delivery to the Debian system thus attracting investors, technological poles worldwide repercussion ..
Hey! I'm a design student, I would like to know if there is any project that Debian has a complement for steam and Ubisoft games with wine windows for Debian Linux? Missing simplified extension version for design student