Re: Debian in Brazil

Hi Diego,

Design are always welcome to Art/Design and Publicity teams. We have a lot of demand and work to be done. Do you already use free tools to produce your work? Like: Inkscape, Gimp, Blender, Scribus... ?

The [Debian-Publicity] list deals with matters for internal and external 'communication' of the project, you can take your questions to the community list in Portuguese: https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-portuguese/

Cheers,
Happy New Year,
Valessio Brito