Re: guidelines for Debian presences on social networks?

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 02:28:28PM +0700, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
> > Make it clear that the presence is unofficial.
> I disagree. As I stated in previous thread about Instagram presence,
> it is better to have official presence on social
> networks than unofficial ones run by Debian "fandom".

as much as you are entitled to have this opinion, it doesnt match the
opinion of the majority of the Debian developers, because if it would,
there would be other people supporting your opinion.

instagram is facebook is evil.

(and yes, I call them evil. they collect, process and pass on data of
billions of people who did not consent to that (who are not their users).)

--
tschau,
	Holger