guidelines for Debian presences on social networks?

Hi all,

I note that there don't appear to be any guidelines for Debian
presences on social networks. I'd like to propose we use these:

 * Make it clear that the presence is unofficial.
 * Respect Debian's logo license.
 * Respect Debian's trademark policy.
 * Feed in official Debian publicity content.
 * Add a link to it from the otherSN wiki page.
 * Hand it off to someone else if you stop maintaining it.
 * Give the publicity team backup access (passwords etc) so they can
   handle passing it on to someone else if you are not able to.

Additional items or any other thoughts?

https://www.debian.org/logos/
https://www.debian.org/trademark#trademarks
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/otherSN