Re: guidelines for Debian presences on social networks?

Make it clear that the presence is unofficial.

I disagree. As I stated in previous thread about Instagram presence, it is better to have official presence on social
networks than unofficial ones run by Debian "fandom". For case in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, they have "blue tick"
verification which can be requested if needed so. In Facebook case, the presence is categorized as "Software", not
"Community" (catch-all) category.

 * Hand it off to someone else if you stop maintaining it.
 * Give the publicity team backup access (passwords etc) so they can
   handle passing it on to someone else if you are not able to.

It would be not a problem if a specialize team is maintaining the presence instead. A person create polished content
which can be passed to another person (that run the presence) to be posted.