Re: Requests to the article of "Debian Admin Handbook in Japanese"

Hi Ryuunosuke,

It was a commit error on my end, Raphael pointed it out to me and it has
been corrected. My apologies. I'm not reading any attitude from you, you
should always be proud of your work and promote it. it's good work. :)

-Donald