Re: Requests to the article of "Debian Admin Handbook in Japanese"

Dear Raphael,

Thanks for your revise.

At Mon, 23 May 2016 17:35:59 +0200,
Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 23 May 2016, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> > I attached a patch including some modification to this part.
> > It might not good idea that I write this article by myself.
> > Because I may have the article lack of objectivity.
> > However, I hope the patch will aid in understanding.
>
> I rewrote the article starting with your patch. Hopefully it
> suits you better now.
>
> Anyone should be free to make further edits but I believe it accurately
> represents what Ryuunosuke wanted to express at least.

Now, the article is fine for me. Thank you very much!

If someone find
mistakes or anything difficult to understand in my word
(in block-quoted paragraphs), please edit/revise such part also.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3@yahoo.co.jp>