Re: Request for review post: Tails installer is now in Debian

Hi Ana,

Ana Guerrero Lopez:
> On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 02:14:22PM +0000, u wrote:
>> I've updated the draft https://pressblicity.titanpad.com/bdo-tails with
>> all those latest proposals now.
>
> I had to do format fixes and I also thought we had agreed to remove
> the part between [[]], so you edits were to a different version. Holger
> was also sending patches against the vesion in git.
> Could you please send your diff against the version in git linked above?

Ok, sorry about that.

Sending you the updated version as well as a diff.

Sorry, still too lazy to checkout the whole git tree :))

> I will publish immediatly after I apply your last changes.

Thanks for your work,
u.
Title: Tails installer is now in Debian
Slug: tails-installer-in-debian