Re: Request for review post: Tails installer is now in Debian

Hi,

Holger Levsen:
> On Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> I've reviewed it and I find it very nice. IMO it's ready for publishing.
> some details which could be improved, IMO:

Thanks for the input.

> a.) "It aims at making it easier and faster to get The Amnesic Incognito Live
> System up and running." - this is the first time the long form for tails is
> used, but yet this hasn't been explained before or after. (That TAILS="The
> Amnesic Incognito Live System")

Then maybe let's put "Tails (The amnesic incognito live system)" instead
of just "Tails" right at the beginning of the article.

> b.) I find it somewhat strange to mention Ubuntu in these bits from Debian.

Hm, I find it nice, but if you think it should be removed, then let's
remove it.

But this give me another idea, could we link "This can now be done
simply" to https://tails.boum.org/install?

> c.) instead of b.) it's probably more useful for our users to mention that
> tails-installer is available in jessie-backports, stretch and sid. This
> information is missing in the announce completly.

I agree with this.

I've updated the draft https://pressblicity.titanpad.com/bdo-tails with
all those latest proposals now.

But I did not delete the Ubuntu part. Feel free to do it if you think
that's cool.

Also, I've written Amnesic Icognito Live System with smaller case
letters, as that's the way it's supposed to be, because it's "Tails" not
TAILS.

Cheers & thanks
u.