Re: Request for review post: Tails installer is now in Debian

Hi,

On Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> I've reviewed it and I find it very nice. IMO it's ready for publishing.

indeed!

some details which could be improved, IMO:

a.) "It aims at making it easier and faster to get The Amnesic Incognito Live System up and running." - this is the first time the long form for tails is used, but yet this hasn't been explained before or after. (That TAILS="The Amnesic Incognito Live System")

b.) I find it somewhat strange to mention Ubuntu in these bits from Debian.

c.) instead of b.) it's probably more useful for our users to mention that tails-installer is available in jessie-backports, stretch and sid. This information is missing in the announce completly.

> Thanks u and Ana!

Thanks indeed!

cheers,

Holger