Re: topics for DPN (was Re: Initial call for Publicity team meeting: dates/times for September 2015)

Adding on Laura's comments, you don't always have to go outside of the DPN to contribute to it, I say this by way of proofreading the edition or if you are able: translating it into another language are HUGE contributions in my opinion.

Regarding what to research and write about: All things Debian! There is a lot going on and Debian is a large project. A lot of the information we get comes internally via reading the mail-lists which as you know we summarize and link to, some information comes from team members who also work in other teams, and sometimes direct news via outside news feeds. If you see something of interest that you think would be a good fit or a news/interest related piece of information email it or the link to this same mailing list.

-Donald

On 09/09/2015 06:57 PM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
Hello Carl!

El 09/09/15 a las 03:03, Carl Mannino escribió:
> I am still looking to continue my contribution to the DPN. I am not
> available to meet, nor clear about I can research and write about. Can
> someone clarify how I can contribute ?

Some publicity team members take short notes (title + links) about
possible topics for next DPN in the file
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/TODO

You can have a look to that file, I hope you find something you like
to convert from title+link in paragraph+link(s)!

Thank you very much for your continued interest and participation.

Best regards