Second call for Publicity team meeting: dates/times for September 2015

Dear all
It seems that 4 persons are available for Friday 20UTC, but others
can't, and I'm not sure I will be available (and thus, host the meeting).

I've added some days of next week, please update your preferences here:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debianpublicitymeeting/

Or add more times/dates if the current proposal does not suit you, here:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debianpublicitymeeting/edit_columns.cgi

hopefully we can get at least 5 people confirmed some day...

Thank you very much

Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona