topics for DPN (was Re: Initial call for Publicity team meeting: dates/times for September 2015)

Hello Carl!

El 09/09/15 a las 03:03, Carl Mannino escribió:
> I am still looking to continue my contribution to the DPN. I am not
> available to meet, nor clear about I can research and write about. Can
> someone clarify how I can contribute ?

Some publicity team members take short notes (title + links) about
possible topics for next DPN in the file
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/TODO

You can have a look to that file, I hope you find something you like
to convert from title+link in paragraph+link(s)!

Thank you very much for your continued interest and participation.

Best regards

- --
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona