Re: pre-installed debian system

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Marlon Delfino wrote:

> we asking for a permission that, we have plan to have pre-installed debian
> system to any newly purchased computer bought from our shops,

There are no restrictions on redistribution of the main Debian
distribution. Please note that the license of most software in Debian
requires certain things when you distribute binaries, please read
these pages:

https://www.debian.org/social_contract
https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/legal

If you install any non-free packages you will need to read their
licenses to ensure that you are allowed to redistribute them.

If you wish to be listed on the list of people who sell computers
preinstalled with Debian on the Debian website, please follow these
instructions:

https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed#footer

If you wish to be listed on the list of people who sell Debian
CD/DVDs, please read this page:

https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info

--
bye,