pre-installed debian system

hi .

i'm Marlon Delfino a Research & Development Head of PC Gilmore Computer Center, Pioneered the Computer Parts Retailing in Philippines since 2001,

we asking for a permission that, we have plan to have pre-installed debian system to any newly purchased computer bought from our shops,

i choose debian . it was also my flavor of linux, since etch are still in development.

and i'm also looking someone to modify the installation , that the GRUB logo is has our company logo.

and thats all for now,

i hope for some response

regards,

Marlon Defino
R & D Team Head  / Network & System Administrator
PC Gilmore Corporation
+639327888869 | +639996187187