Re: Google AdSense for Debian

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 08.02:41 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Yodel!
>
> I've been sent a voucher for 125.-- worth of Google Ads.  How should I
>  use it?
>
> I'll need
>  * a title (2 or 3 words perhaps)
>  * a text (5 to 10 words)
>  * what URL to point to
>  * Keywords when the ad should show.

Hmm.  I was just thinking about a text like "Help promote Free Software!
Don't click on this Ad."

I wonder if this would mean more or fewer people actually clicking on this
ad.  For once I wouldn't mean the text ironic - fewer people clicking == ad
stays online for longer :-)

-- vbi

--
Tout le monde se croit intelligent car c'est avec ça qu'il juge.
	-+- Coluche -+-