Re: Google AdSense for Debian

Hello,
I have been actually using Adsense for some years to promote sites (I have 1
campaign running for my wife biz site now) and even our Debian LUG events.

Ironic ads will not pass ads human reviewers at Google....

Also, for better results you have to be extremely straight to the point, with
the highest info density for "normal web surfers" (who is our target public?)
We may have different ad groups, with different ads, each focusing at different
target public.

Regards.
Andre Felipe