Google AdSense for Debian

Yodel!

I've been sent a voucher for 125.-- worth of Google Ads.  How should I use
it?

I'll need
 * a title (2 or 3 words perhaps)
 * a text (5 to 10 words)
 * what URL to point to
 * Keywords when the ad should show.

Obviously the entries should be to promote Debian, so the URL is probably a
sub-page/domain of debian.org.

I'll be the jury (it's my voucher, right?) and will pick the entry/entries I
like best from what is posted on this mailing list.  I will (try to) read
the
discussion around the weekend in two weeks (13.2.) and then decide what to
do.
I'll announce results here, too.

cheers
-- vbi