Re: revenue sharing agreement with DuckDuckGo

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:52:49AM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> How much money are we talking about? Less than $5000? More? Difficult
> to say, between 1000 and 10000?

Per the recent sprint report, hardware is becoming one of the biggest
expense categories for Debian.

I support and applaud Stefano's effort to secure additional funding for
the project.

While I'd prefer having unencumberd cash donations and preferential
(manufacturer's internal cost) hardware pricing, I'm willing to explore
the DDG relationship, especially if we offer users the ability to opt
out (or in).

--
Luca Filipozzi