Re: revenue sharing agreement with DuckDuckGo

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 01:32:18PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Steffen Möller wrote:
> > The problem I see is with a
> > competition with upstream. If we  in any way lower the impact firefox
> > has for google, then this has a direct effect not only on firefox but
> > also on our relation with them and other upstreams.
>
> That is what I came here to say. It needs to be considered carefully.

Sidenote:  Do we really have a good relation to firefox?  We do not have
a package with this name and I have heard people that *exactly* this
would be the reason not to use Debian.  Not that I would agree upon this
opinion, just mentioning it.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: Perhaps I should have changed the subject - but I do not intend to
    say more in this firefox/iceweasel discussion.  In case you mind
    answering about this topic please change the subject.

--
http://fam-tille.de