Re: DEP11 is CANDIDATE now!

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 04:04:55PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> >  Contents-OrigSource.gz  (containing all the content of original sources)
> >  Contents-Debian.gz      (containing everything in debian/)
>
> Half way there:
>
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/Contents-source.gz

Cool!  I was not aware of this.  Charles, IMHO this

  $ zgrep debian/upstream[^/^.] Contents-source.gz

is a quite interesting reading.  We should check whether some upstream
files are "hidden" from our VCS approach.  We also know which packages
should probably uploaded in the next couple of monthes to make the
upstream-metadata.yaml move complete.  And finally we should probably
make sure that debian/upstream is a reserved name because some packages
are using "debian/upstream/" (thus the exclusion of '/' in the regexp
above).

Paul, thanks for the useful hint

      Andreas.

--