Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-project

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009, Steve Langasek wrote:
>
> > Right - the statistics themselves are interesting, but the
> > assumption that more list posting is better is an unhealthy one.
>
> Could you please quote where I said this.

You conflate low mailing list activity with “activity problems”. At
least, that's the best way I can understand your motivation in posting
these reports.

If you have a better explanation of what you mean by “activity
problems” and what you think the correlation is with mailing list
posting, that would help the discussion.

--
 \     “I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because |
  `\           then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back.” —Jack Handey |