Re: Linux Magazine Project

Hi Sasa!

* Sasa Matejic <smatejic@po.sbb.co.yu> [051213 17:15]:

> We have founded Linux Magazine project in march 2005.Our goal is to offer
> free hard copyes of Linux Magazine to it's members on their home address
> informing them about the news and events in Linux industry  absolutely for
> free.The Linux Magazine project is also sending free DVD's and CD's with
> Linux distributions of OS along with the magazine.
[..]
> So far the financial aspect of our project was very limited. We would like
> to see Debian as our supporter of project.

Lars alrady explained you a bit about the Debian project, and why we
can't help you in this way.

Additionally it might be good to know, that there allready is a
(commercial) Linux Magazine [1] published in different countries
[2][3][4][5].

I think it's a bad idea, to have an other thing called "linux magazine",
can only create confussion.

Links:
  1: http://www.linux-magazin.de/
  2: http://www.linux-magazine.com/