Linux Magazine Project

Dear sir

I am contacting you as director of Linux Magazine Project.

We have founded Linux Magazine project in march 2005.Our goal is to offer free hard copyes of Linux Magazine to it's members on their home address informing them about the news and events in Linux industry  absolutely for free.The Linux Magazine project is also sending free DVD's and CD's with Linux distributions of OS along with the magazine.

So far the financial aspect of our project was very limited. We would like to see Debian as our supporter of project .

We also started to offer advertising space to all IT industry products in  our Magazine in order to close financial aspect of our magazine. If you can or would like to help us make this project live please contact me so we could discuss all details about our project.

Regards
Sasa Matejic
Director
Linux Magazine