Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

Bdale Garbee writes ("Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft  with me"):
> Well, I did respond to your original draft privately providing encouragement
> about the creation of the document in general, and suggesting some changs.

(Looking it up again ...) the point you made in your earlier message
made the point about nondevelopers submitting bug reports.  This one
seems to be becoming a FAQ.  See my reply to Hamish Moffatt, saying
just the same thing just now.

I suppose I could make the change you (and others) suggest:

 Saying "both Developers" implies that only developers file bug reports?  It
 might be better to change that to something like "both the submitter and
 maintainer" ??

Perhaps it's sufficient to let the fact that the document is about
disputes between developers carry the particular point about putative
useless bug reports by nondevelopers ?

Ian.