Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk (Ian Jackson) writes:

> Well, I was kind of hoping that the BTS admins and the project leader
> would agree that something like this was a good idea, think that my
> draft was useful, suggest changes, and eventually we'd get to
> something that we could all agree on one.

Well, I did respond to your original draft privately providing encouragement
about the creation of the document in general, and suggesting some changs.

Did that message not reach you, or are you just annoyed that I haven't had
anything particularly useful to inject into the conversation since then?

Bdale