Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

Bdale Garbee writes ("Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft  with me"):
> Well, I did respond to your original draft privately providing encouragement
> about the creation of the document in general, and suggesting some changs.

I've just gone back through my email archives and indeed, there is
your mail.  I seem to have overlooked it.

> Did that message not reach you, or are you just annoyed that I haven't had
> anything particularly useful to inject into the conversation since then?

No, I've overlooked your mail somehow.  I apologise for implying you
were ignoring me.

I've run out of time now; I'll produce a better answer later.

Thanks,
Ian.