Re: [platform] My little self-pumping/ego-trip/self-righteous speech :)

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 09:46:33PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> Let's not dredge up things like this, it will only lead to lots more
> flames, and that doesn't do anyone any good. If you wish to discuss it,
> remove it from this discussion, and email me privately. Otherwise I'll
> consider it further trolling and wont respond.

You are putting yourself into the center of the community by nominating
yourself as the project leader. When making a decision about who to vote, I
look at how nominees handled important or difficult situations in the past.
My intention was not to troll you, but to see how you think about the
situation nowadays.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de