OldWorld almost dead no booting?

I have a WallStreet OldWorld (1999, first term), 350 MHz, 4,5GB, 256 MB, dual
boot MacOS9 and Debian 3.1, kernel 2.6.9 (Yaboot).

After using it with no problems for about a year (for office stuff, MoinMoin
access to friends, etc. I turned it on/off many times, but also left it on for
a week sometimes) I turned it off last saturday morning and I have not been
able to turn it on since then :(

The symptoms:

- Power button does nothing.
- Key Combination, Power+Shift+Fn+Ctrl does reboot turn it on but the only
thing I hear is the sound of fan and see the green/yellow light. Other than
that... nothing else I can see.
- If I do not use the Fn key, the result is exactly as indicated above.

First I thought it may have something to do with the power supply (cables
broken or something) but I used a different one and it was the same problem.

ANY IDEAS, PLEASE????????????

Thanks.

--
Mauricio Hernandez Z.
www.tecnocimiento.cl

[Este mail ha sido escrito bajo estandares simples de edicion para asi evitar
problemas de
compatibilidad de caracteres considerando los idiomas y softwares de las
personas que lo podran recibir]