Re: Power on powerbook G4

Hi all,
Thanks for the good explantion. Nearby the mail from pander, was not send to
the list...

Greets

Guillaume
Hi all,

No it is best to use power as much as possible to save battery life. As
long as the cable is plugged in the battery is not used, only recharged.
At least this is my understanding of the principle. Modern batteries can
be recharded even when the are not empty.

Regards,

Pander