Re: swiss german keyboard config needed

Thanks for your help!

1.
I edited XF86Config-4 and .xmodmaprc as suggested.

2.
But @ still won't work. Instead I get:
Alt-Gr = ç.
I get no #, |, [, ], {, }, etc. but ¶, µ, ....

My XF86Config-4 looks like this:
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xfree86"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"macintosh"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"de_CH(extended)"
	Option		"XkbVariant"	"nodeadkeys"
EndSection

My .xmodmaprc looks like this:
! keycode and keysym remapping should generally be used only if the X
! server does not use the XKEYBOARD extension (i.e., there is a uncommented
! line "XkbDisable" in the keyboard section of /etc/X11/XF86Config)

! Note that keyboard keycodes are determined by the internal electronics of
! keyboard, not the host architecture.  For instance, PC keyboards are
! commonly found on machines other than Intel 80x86-compatibles.

keycode 10 = 1 plus bar onesuperior
keycode 11 = 2 quotedbl at twosuperior
keycode 12 = 3 asterisk numbersign threesuperior
keycode 13 = 4 dollar EuroSign onequarter
keycode 14 = 5 percent onehalf cent
keycode 15 = 6 ampersand yen fiveeighths
keycode 16 = 7 slash bar division
keycode 17 = 8 parenleft braceleft guillemotleft
keycode 18 = 9 parenright braceright guillemotright
keycode 19 = 0 equal braceright degree

keycode 94 = less greater backslash
keycode 21 = dead_circumflex quoteleft dead_tilde
keycode 34 = udiaeresis egrave bracketleft
keycode 47 = odiaeresis eacute
keycode 48 = adiaeresis agrave
keycode 49 = section degree
keycode 35 = dead_diaeresis exclam bracketright
keycode 37 = Control_L

keycode 64 = Meta_L
!keycode 66 = Caps_Lock

! There is no Delete key on Apple keyboard, some X apps need it
keycode  22 = BackSpace Terminate_Server Delete

! Soft-LineBreak key -> Compose
keycode 108 = Multi_key

! Apple key -> AltGR
keycode 115 = Mode_switch

% xmodmap -pm returns:
xmodmap:  up to 2 keys per modifier, (keycodes in parentheses):

shift       Shift_L (0x32),  Shift_R (0x3e)
lock        Caps_Lock (0x42)
control     Control_L (0x25),  Control_R (0x6d)
mod1        Meta_L (0x40),  Alt_R (0x71)
mod2        Num_Lock (0x4d)
mod3
mod4
mod5        Scroll_Lock (0x4e)