Re: netatalk does not see a printer

Dear Laurent.

	 I have removed the network.opts file in /etc/pcmcia, and I send the "ifconfig eth0 up" before starting AppleTalk. It works!!!

	 I am not on a network, so my network.opts file was a standard one which I had not edited. I hope it is fine just removing it. I'll try learning something about it, so I can configure it properly.

	 Anyway now it works, so I am very happy, also because the Asante box was quite expensive.

 Thank you very much for your advise

Alessandro