Re: DRI CVS snapshot packages updated

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du vendredi 19 juillet 2002, vers 00:07,
Michel Dänzer <michel@daenzer.net> disait:

>   * debian/patches/026_radeon_ddc.diff: DDC might work with this on
>     powerpc

> This means that with a Radeon equipped laptop, you should no longer have
> to provide sync ranges or mode definitions in the Monitor section or a
> Modes line in the Display subsection. The information is retrieved from
> the panel via DDC, it knows best after all. :)

That doesn't work with me. I didn't have any mode definition and now
the display is "flickering" (and the mouse is very slow). I have
grabbed some mode definition (from fbset) but no change...

I have an iBook 700 (and use only the flat panel).
--
panic("Tell me what a watchpoint trap is, and I'll then
deal with such a beast...");