Re: new input layer

Sergio Brandano wrote:

>  Thank you Ethan. Now I have kernel 2.2.18pre21 up and running, which
>  is the latest stable from samba. In order to have X11 (old) running,
>  I had to modify the pointer section from
>
>  BusMouse on /dev/adbmouse to ImPS/2 on /dev/input/mice.
>
>  X11 is up and running again. So far so good. What is not working
>  is the second and the third button; I use BootX, where adb_buttons
>  is set to "103,111". Every time I press one of these two buttons,
>  I read 3~ and 4~ on the console. Shall I remove this setting or
>  modify it somehow?

Remove this setting.  I use the attached script in /etc/init.d to set up
keyboard emulation the way I like it.

Zeen,

-Adam P.

#!/bin/sh -e
echo "1" > /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation
echo "56" > /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button2_keycode
echo "100" > /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode