Re: new input layer

Quoting Sergio Brandano <sb@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>:

>  I checked Documentation/usb/input.txt before writing my message;
>  there is no info on adbmouse and adbkeyboard. Also, the www page

ADB kbd works the same as USB kbd with the new input layer, so do ADB mice
(which are mixed under /dev/input/mice).

>  http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Franz.Sirl/inputppc.html is not up
>  to date. Thank you for help anyway.

The document is up-to-date.

>  Could anyone running the new kernel and the new X11 on PowerBook
>  Lombard PLEASE post the result of the following command?

AFAIK, even the latest iBook still has an ADB kbd, and an ADB mouse (the
trackpad). Again check the input.txt and the webpage, it explains everything you
need to setup.

Cheers

/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net