Re: new input layer

 Thank you Ethan. Now I have kernel 2.2.18pre21 up and running, which
 is the latest stable from samba. In order to have X11 (old) running,
 I had to modify the pointer section from

 BusMouse on /dev/adbmouse to ImPS/2 on /dev/input/mice.

 X11 is up and running again. So far so good. What is not working
 is the second and the third button; I use BootX, where adb_buttons
 is set to "103,111". Every time I press one of these two buttons,
 I read 3~ and 4~ on the console. Shall I remove this setting or
 modify it somehow?

 Thanks again.
 Sergio