Re: [Q] Upgrading the kernel to run MOL (revisited..)

On 27 Shevat 5761, wcrowshaw@yahoo.com wrote:

> Problem is that I ran into a build problem that i can't figure
> out. I searched the archives and found no similar compile problem.
> Compile fails, and I think it has something to do with missing
> headers.  Here's the beginning of the stderr output.  --

As Ethan pointed out, binutils-dev is your friend.  (I think I also
needed libncurses5-dev or something like that; give it a shot first,
though.)

Hey, is there any way to get a history of what you've installed using
dpkg, and when you installed it?  (Then I could have remembered
precisely what I had to install when doing this, a few weeks back.)
I'm new to Debian (but I'm never going back, believe me).
--
Charles Sebold