Re: Pushing up daisies...

In newsgate.debian.powerpc, Ethan Benson wrote:
 > cold boot it and immediatly start holding down the command and power
 > key, keep them down and see if you here a tone, keep them down long
 > enough and you should get into OF. =20

Okay, weird stuff happening.

In it's unassembled state (-HD, -SO-DIMM), I plugged the keyboard and
speaker in, and it worked. Did a set-defaults, printenv to see normal
settings, then reset-all.

Reassembled, after putting everything back. All screws in place. Bootup -
nothing.

Retried the backup bootrom thing and this time it's not working...!

I'm going to fiddle with it some more and see what happens. I've got a
direction now.

Thanks for the help!

--
rob                                 off list/ng replies: rob@impure.org.uk