Which RS/6000 servers work well with the Debian dist?

IBM is going to be giving our college a few RS/6000 servers.

The tentative offer is that they're going to give us a 7024, a 7025, and a 7026. However, of each of these, there are as many as six different models.... with endings like "F50", "H70", etc. I'm figuring that some models probably have more compatible hardware with the PPC kernel than other models. For that matter, I'm not sure if all of them even have PPC's as their CPU.

My question is: Are there particular flavors of IBM's 7024, 7025, and 7026 that people have had particularly good or bad experience with when trying to run Debian on them?

Thanks in advance.

- Joe