Re: `Every package must have exactly one maintainer'

On Mon, Apr 13, 1998 at 11:47:53AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	The XFree86 and CVS development teams maybe exception, but I
>  suspect that like Deity, there is a strict division of responsibility
>  in those teams as well.

XFree86's internal structure is largely invisible, and judging by the
rather callous mail I got from Dirk Hohndel, they'd like to keep it that
way.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |   We either learn from history or,
Purdue University                   |   uh, well, something bad will happen.