Re: Problems apache2-data package with http repositories

Hi Hervé and debian-user-french,

My apologies: I do not speak French but I see a connection between two
threads here with:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-french/2023/01/msg00079.html

So this issue has occurred at least twice and appears to be related to
pattern-matching safety checks performed by Sophos software on HTTP
downloads.

I would recommend collecting the "pattern version" information from
the error messages, and contacting Sophos support with those and the
URL of the Apache2 package that is prevented from download.

The apache2-data .deb file looks OK to me when I download it: I don't
see any deeply-nested archives inside it.

Regards,
James