Problems apache2-data package with http repositories

Hello
I write this email because I meet a big problem installing apache2 via Docker
I have a systematic error when apt try to download apache2-data packages (all versions/all revisions) from all officials repositories
As example, the last version for buster is http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/a/apache2/apache2-data_2.4.38-3+deb10u9_all.deb

I have tried to download it via ftp server and it is working. I think there is character conflict that make the package full path non compliant with http constraints

I'm surprised that tI don't find any reports on that problem. I have for many month and I download package manually from ftp to put it in /var/cache/apt/archives before installing apache2 to workaround the problem.
So if you can reproduce the problem on your side, it is a bug, if not, I really don't understand where the problem could come from but I repeat, I have the problem only for the serie of package apache2-data and it makes now several month
Thank you for reading
Best regards
Hervé

image.png