Re: Decstation 5000/200 and 5000/240

I have a DECStation 5000/200 here, which I am just dying to get linux onto.

Can someone please point me to the kernel sources I need to compile, the
cross compiler (i386->mipsel) and this mystery declance driver?

I have had it booting a 2.2.10 kernel, but it dies shortly after attempting
to nfs mount its root. "FATA" is what it spits out.

The VAXStation I have cant be played with until mopd is fixed for 2.4
kernels, so I decided to change direction and play with the decstation.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 07:25:51PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> 2nd  Fetch a minimal Debian system for use as rootnfs or dump on
>      the disk
>
>      You can use http://master.debian.org/~joey/mipsel.tar.bz2

Where has this gone Joey?

Mike.