Re: NFS and boot floppies problems

Hi
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 11:44:12AM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
>> On a secondry issue how are you suppored to create the 'SGI volume' and
>> 'SGI volhdr' i ended up booting to irix and using that to initilise the
>> drive first.
>Select "Partition a hard disk" in dbootstrap - this fires up fdisk. In
>the expert menu you'll find "create IRIX partition label"(should we ask
>the fdisk maintainer to rename this to SGI partition label)?

Yes, I would say? You don't want to create an IRIX partitiontable,
because, you want to install debian.:)

I think, there must be an entry in the bf-docs to explain, that IRIX and
SGI partitiontables are the same, but I think it is better to rename it
to sgi partitiontable, too?
			-> Wishlist-Bug?

							regards
												Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"