Re: Cube 2

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 08:20:42PM +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> It mentions a problem with sys_mips() causing a SIGSEGV. Is someone working on
> fixing this? Need help?

I hope so.  Its very frustrating.  This bug only affects certain key
binaries: ls, tar, ypbind and make.

It really sucks that 'make' is broken because you can't try native
package builds on the thing.  One interesting thing is that when I
(cross) compiled my own version of tar (from woody src) it worked fine.

If you want to help out, the kernel patches live at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-mips

sam
--
sam clegg