Cube 2

Hi all,

I've joined this list as I've just picked up a Cube2 and want to play with
it.

I had a look at the recent archives and found James Simmons' recent post about
a kernel image an base install here:

    http://loco.pocketlinux.com/~samc/debian-cobalt/

It mentions a problem with sys_mips() causing a SIGSEGV. Is someone working on
fixing this? Need help?

I also notice that the default endianness of the Cube2 is mips-sel. Has anyone
messed with this and turned a Cube2 into a big endian MIPs machine?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo     nospam@mega-nerd.com      (Yes its valid)
" ... new TV ad for Microsoft's Internet Explorer e-mail program which
uses the musical theme of the "Confutatis Maledictis" from Mozart's
Requiem. "Where do you want to go today?" is the cheery line on the
screen, while the chorus sings "Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus
addictis,". This translates to "The damned and accursed are convicted
to the flames of hell."