Re: How to migrate to testing

* Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de>, 2012-01-24, 19:05:
Does the test suite involve heavy floating-point computations? Two of our mips buildds, corelli and lucatelli, doesn't have FPU, so it wouldn't be surprising if they couldn't run such a testsuite in a
I have seen in some packages that tests were disabled because of some problems. So my idea for armhf and s390x is to disable only tests needing these floating-point computations.

Wait, I'm confused. Are we still talking about sextractor?

--
Jakub Wilk