Re: RFS: policyd-weight (3rd)

Hi Thomas,

> I'd add a file there, with lots of comments, and all the options that
> you can put in it. It doesn't mater if absolutely every options are
> commented out, the point is to document what can be done with
> useful comments.
>
> Maybe you can do that on your next upload?

done :) I've added debian/default with the following content and re-uploaded
the package.

## This is a POSIX shell fragment sourced by /etc/init.d/policyd-weight
## variable: DAEMON_OPTS
## daemon options to policyd-weight, possible options:
##
##    -D                   Don't detach master - run master in foreground
##    -d                   Debug, don't daemonize, log to STDOUT
##    -f /path/to/file     Specify a configuration file
##    -h                   This help
##    -k                   Kill cache instance
##    -s                   Show  cache entries and exit. With -d show debug
##                         cache entries
##    -v                   Show version and exit
##
## default: unset
# DAEMON_OPTS=""

> Since all the points I've asked you about have been addressed, I have
> uploaded the package.

I'm really happy about that :) Thank you.

> Thanks for your contribution to Debian, and thanks for being patient
> enough with all my (sometimes silly) questions, and your package
> polishing.

Thanks for your help and your patience as this is my first package that i
contributed to Debian. Also Thanks to Arno and Ansgar for their comments
and hints :) I've learned a lot during my first package creation for
Debian.

Cheers,
Werner Detter